OOPS…sorry everyone…got my days mixed up and this posted early! Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
This was just so perfect for the new Beautiful Trees set…
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Painted Textures Embossing Folder, layer onto Night of Navy 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Night of Navy – 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Beauty of the Early DSP – Olive print, blue print and blue/olive leaf print – 1/2 x 4 1/2, stamp greeting on on blue print in Night of Navy, add all 3 to card front
- Basic White – stamp tree trunk in Cinnamon Cider, stamp more solid leaves in Pear Pizzazz and more detailed on in Old Olive, cut everything out, layer and add to card front using dimenisonals
- Double up the blue/white/silver twine from Flowers for Every Season Ribbon, tie into bow, add to card front
- Add 3 diamond shaped Silver Epoxy Essentials to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We’ve used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You’ll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy, Beauty of the Earth DSP|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Cinnamon Cider, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive|
|Other:||Beautiful Trees Dies, Painted Texture Embossing Folder, Silver Epoxy Essentials, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!