It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a wonderful 30s quilt…
I just love the soft pastel colors!
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, run through the Country Flowers Embossing folder, add a piece of the Highland Heather Grosgrain ribbon around panel, then add to card front
- Hand-Penned DSP – pick 4 prints and cut 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 square from each; layer together and add to card front using dimensionals
- Night of Navy – cut out the multi-flower dies and add to card front
- Mint Macaron – 5/8 x 2, stamp greeting using Night of Navy, cut slants on both sides, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Genial Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We’ve used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You’ll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Hand-Penned DSP|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Penned Flowers Dies, Country Flower Embossing Folder, Highland heather Grosgrain Ribbon, Genial Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!