And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite new incolor…this was a TOUGH one…I really like the colors! I couldn’t decide between Fresh Freesia and Pale Papaya so when in doubt, go with purple!
Here’s the details…
- Fresh Freesia – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pansy Petal DSP (Freesia Gingham print) – 1 3/4 x 3 7/8, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 7/8 x 4 1/4, use the Basic Borders to cut bottom, randomly stamp the dots from Beauty of Friendship set in Fresh Freesia and Hello in Memento Black, add to card front
- Fresh Freesia – punch out 2 large and 2 medium daisies, layer everything and add to card front.
- Basic White – punch out 1/2″ circle (retired), add to inside daisy, add some Fresh Freesia incolor jewels to center
- Fresh Freesia Ribbon – tie small bow and add to card front to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We’ve used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You’ll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Beauty of Friendship|
|Paper:||Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Pansy Petals DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Fresh Freesia|
|Other:||Daisy Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Basic Borders Dies, Incolor Jewels, Fresh Freesia Ribbon, 1/2″ Circle punch (retired), Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!