Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
This was a bit of a different one for me but I LOVE the Meadow Dies…
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Soft Succulent – 2 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Regals DSP Paper Pack (Cajun plaid print) – 2 1/2 x 4 1/4, fold a piece of the Soft Succulent ribbon, add behind piece, add piece to card front using dimenionals
- Basic White – 2 3/4 x 4 1/4, run through the Bricks & Mortar embossing folder, round opposite corners, add to card front
- Cut Meadows piece from Soft Succulent, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze, layer and add to card front
- Crushed Curry – 3/4 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut on angles, add piece of Cajun Craze – 1/4 x 2 behind piece then add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a Silver Epoxy Essential to the center of butterfly to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We’ve used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You’ll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Soft Succulents, Regals DSP paper pack|
|Other:||Meadows Dies, Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, Soft Succulent Ribbon, Sliver Epoxy Essentials, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!