It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a cool tree print…
Oh…I just LOVE trees!
Here’s the details…
- Basic White Thick – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Brights DSP paper (Pacific Point print) – 1 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Subtles DSP paper (Balmy Blue print) – 1 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – 2 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front
- Old Olive – cut out two of the ‘ground’, add one to card front
- Basic Black – cut out one tree (I did the on right), add to card front
- Cut out the ‘leaves clusters’ from Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Pear Pizzazz, add to card front
- Add some of the yellow/gold sequins from Sequins for Every Season to the card front finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You’ll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you’ll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White Thick, Basic Black, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Daffodil Delight, Brights and Subtles DSP Paper Packs|
|Other:||Inspiring Canopy Dies, Sequins for Every Season|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!