Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I decided to pull out my Simply Succulents for this..
Here’s the details…
- Soft Succulent – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 – run through the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder
- Fresh Freesia – 1 5/8 x 6 1/4 – stamp the smaller open succulent in Balmy Blue and Fresh Freesia, add to card on a diagonal, trim edges, add panel to card front
- Basic White – stamp large succulent image and flower pot in Memento Black, color using dimensionals, cut out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie bow in Fresh Freesia ribbon, add to card front
- Balmy Blue – 3/8 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut on slant on the right side, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Incolor Jewels to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
And now for our latest collection…
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You’ll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you’ll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Balmy Blue, Fresh Freesia BLENDS: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue|
|Other:||Potted Succulents, Incolor Jewels, Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Fresh Freesia Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!