It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its cute cake…
I decided to go with the strawberry theme!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Brights DSP – (Granny Apple Green Dotted print) – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front on bottom
- Melon Mambo – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp 3 strawberries, 5 leaves, 3 stems, 2 large flowers and 3 small flowers in Memento Black, Stamp inside of strawberries in Melon Mambo, Leaves and Stems in Granny Apple green, cut/punch everything out, layer and add to card front
- For the two larger flowers, stamp again on Melon Mambo and punch out centers using the 1/4″ hole punch; so the same for the 3 small flowers but in So Saffron, add to center of each flower
- So Saffron – stamp greeting in Memento Black, punch out using Double Oval Punch, add to card front using Dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You’ll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you’ll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Strawberry Builder Punch, Double Oval Punch, Basic Rhinestone, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!