And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use greens on our card. I couldn’t wait use a new set of dies that I got…
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White- 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, run through the Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, add a 5/8 x 5 1/2 strip of Mossy Meadow behind the panel
- Mossy Meadow – cut out the long stem, add to card front
- Pear Pizzazz – cut out the full leaf stem, trim the bottom off some, add to card front
- Soft Seafoam – cut out the tall carnation and the full flower, cut out a flower center from Mossy Meadow and add to flower, add long stem to card front
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Mossy Meadow, cut out using label die, add flower behind die, add gold cord to each side, add to panel and add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add a bee trinket to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn’t resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you’ll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We’ve used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Soft Seafoam, Neutrals DSP Paper Pack|
|Other:||Meadows Dies, Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, Bee Trinket, Simply Elegant Trim, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!