It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a cool flower print – so many different ways to use this as inspiration!
I used the one in the lower left…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5 – run through the Texture Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler – cut out the smaller Detailed Band, add to card front
- Just Jade – cut out the open leaves/stem, add to the card front
- Basic White – stamp large image in Memento Black, color using Blend, cut out,, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gold Gilded Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn’t resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you’ll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We’ve used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
And now for our latest collection…
|Paper:||Basic White, Petal Pink, Cherry Cobbler, Just Jade|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Cherry Cobbler (Both), Petal Pink (Both), Calypso Coral (Light), Just Jade (Both), Shaded Spruce (Dark)|
|Other:||Detailed Bands Dies, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Gilded Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!