And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use use blue…
Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Subtle DSP Paper Pack (Pool Party Print) – 3 3/4 x 4 3/4, add strip of Night of Navy – 1/2 x 3 1/2 to each side then add to card front
- Basic White – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, wrap piece of Playing with Patterns Night of Navy thin Ribbon around piece, add to card front
- Night of Navy – stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut out with label die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp more solid flower in Pool Party, detail in Bermuda Bay and center in Night of Navy, cut out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Playing with Pattern with Resin Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn’t resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you’ll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We’ve used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Subtles DSP paper pack|
|Ink:||Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Versamark|
|Other:||Floral Gallery Dies, Playing with Patterns Ribbon, Playing with Patterns Resin Dots, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!