Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I just had to use the fun snowflakes from the mini…
Here’s the details…
- Calypso Coral – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Flowering Cactus Medley DSP – 3 x 4 1/4 – add to card front
- Basic White – 3 x 3 1/4, add the cactus stitched along the bottom, add to card front
- Flowering Cactus Medley DSP – purple flower print – 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Flowering Cactus Medley DSP – image print – cut out different cacti, cut a long cactus from using die, layer everything and add to the card front
- Highland Heather – stamp greeting in Memento Black, punch out using Classic Label punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Layer the two threads and tie into a bow, add to the tall cactus
- Add some felt flowers to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn’t resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you’ll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We’ve used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Calypso Coral, Highland Heather, Flowering Cactus DSP|
|Other:||Flowering Cactus Medley, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!