It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a cool print…
I had to use some soon to retire things for this one…
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, stamp some of the dandelion seeds on the right side in Smoky Slate
- Basic White – 2 3/8 x 4 7/8, layer a strip of Basic Grey – 3/4 x 4 1/2 on the left side, add to card front
- Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, Pear Pizzazz – cut out the dandelion die from Sweet Silhouettes, add to card front
- Pear Pizzazz – 3/4 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimesnionals
- Add Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You’ll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Smoky Slate Slate, Basic Grey, Pear Pizzazz|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Sweet Silhouette Dies, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!