And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to yellow in our cards. I always LOVE using yellow…it is just so HAPPY!!!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5
- So Saffron – cut out the more solid flower die
- Bumblebee – cut out the detail flower die, layer onto the So Saffron flowers, add to Very Vanilla, trim
- Bumblebee – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 – add Very Vanilla panel then add to card front
- Flowers for Every Season DSP – Bumblebee Flower print – 1/4 x 3 1/2, cut into slant on one side, add to card front using dimensionals
- So Saffron – 1/2 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting using Basic Grey, cut into banner, add to card front
- Bumblebee Gingham ribbon – tie into small bow, add to card front to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You’ll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Blossoms in Bloom|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Bumblebee, Flowers for Every Season DSP|
|Other:||Many Layered Blooms Dies, Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!