Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
I am so sad that the Best Plaid Dies are retiring so thought these colors would make a cool plaid…
Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Regals DSP (Blackberry Bliss texture print) – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic Whit e- 3 1/2 x 5
- Daffodil Delight – cut out the more solid plaid, add to the Basic White panel and trim down
- Blackberry Bliss and Bermuda Bay – cut out the open plaid die, layer onto the Basic White panel and trim down, add panel to card front
- Basic White – 1 1/2 x 2 1/4, stamp happy in Daffodil Delight and Birthday in Blackberry Bliss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add three ladybug trinkets to card front to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You’ll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and they will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss, Regals DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss|
|Other:||Best Plaid Dies, Ladybug Trinkets, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!