It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a pretty room…
I used the colors (navy, pink and grey) for my inspiration
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Night of Navy – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Painted Texture Embossing folder, layer onto Smoky Slate, 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Add strip of the Blushing Bride Metallic ribbon to the card front
- Whisper White – cut out 2 larges Stitched So Sweet Dies, stamp greeting in Smoky Slate
- Add the largest one to the card front
- Smoky Slate – cut out two of the multi-leaf stem, add to card front, add the smaller Stitched So Sweet label to card front using dimensionals
- Blushing Bride, Night of Navy, Smokey Slate – cut out some Pierced Blooms dies, layer and add to card front. Cut bow out of Blushing Bride, add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You’ll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Itty Bitty Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Pierced Blooms Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Painted Texture Embossing Folder, Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!