And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make an all white card!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White Thick – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 x 5 1/2, run through Bricks and Mortar embossing folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out the flowers border from the Ornate Borders Dies, add to card front, cut out some of hte extra flowers from that die set and layer over the flowers
- Whisper White – 1 1/8 x 3, cut into a banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White Thick – cut out happy, add to banner
- Add some Opal Rounds to the flowers to finish off
And there you have it…a totally white card!
And now for our latest collection…
We think our Sweet Strawberry Collection is one of our “sweetest” ones yet! BUT…it isn’t JUST for strawberries…you’ll love one of our “unusual” ideas for the punch! We’ve used Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set and Strawberry Builder Punch, along with Snail Mail Designer Paper in this bright and fun-filled Collection with three card ideas (one a unique fun fold!) and a different type of box that holds a LOT! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White Thick, Whisper White|
|Other:||Well Written Dies, Ornate Borders Dies, Bricks and Mortar Embossing Folder, Open Rounds, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!