Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I just couldn’t resist using the fun Snail Mail set…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pool Party – 4 x 5 1/4, stamp the large dot (that was inside the word bubble stamp and I saved) randomly using Pool Party, add to card front
- Snail Mail DSP – Bermuda print 3 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Snail Mail DSP – Mushroom border, 3/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out postage stamp die, add to card front
- Snail Mail DSP – Pool party background print, cut out little envelope, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – stamp Happy Mail, cut out, add to card front inside envelope
- Basic White – stamp the little envelope, cut out add inside envelope and add Red Resin Heart
- Basic White – stamp snail using Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight – cut out mushrooms, add to card front
- Add two more Red Resin Hearts to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We think our Sweet Strawberry Collection is one of our “sweetest” ones yet! BUT…it isn’t JUST for strawberries…you’ll love one of our “unusual” ideas for the punch! We’ve used Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set and Strawberry Builder Punch, along with Snail Mail Designer Paper in this bright and fun-filled Collection with three card ideas (one a unique fun fold!) and a different type of box that holds a LOT! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pool Party, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pool Party, BLENDS: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Bermuda Bay|
|Other:||Snail Dies, Resin Hearts, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!