It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its beautiful cupcakes…
Don’t you just LOVE hydrangeas?
Here’s the details…
- Purple Posy – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Purple Posy – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Hydrangea Hill DSP – Purple/white stripe – 2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Early Espresso – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out Stitched Nested Label, randomly stamp individual petal in Highland Heather and Seaside Spray, stamp greeting using Early Espresso, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – some individual petals in Highland Heather and Seaside Spray, cut out and add to card
- Add some small Basic Rhinestones to centers of individual petals
- Tie a bow in the Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon and add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We think our Sweet Strawberry Collection is one of our “sweetest” ones yet! BUT…it isn’t JUST for strawberries…you’ll love one of our “unusual” ideas for the punch! We’ve used Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set and Strawberry Builder Punch, along with Snail Mail Designer Paper in this bright and fun-filled Collection with three card ideas (one a unique fun fold!) and a different type of box that holds a LOT! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Purple Posy, Early Espresso, Hydrangea Hill DSP|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Highland Heather, Seaside Spray|
|Other:||Stitched Nested Labels, Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!