And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Spring Flowers. When I think of spring flowers…I think of our Peonies that grow on the side of our house. I wanted to make a soft, pretty card for this.
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Peony Garden DSP – petal pink/white flower print – 3 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Peony Garden DSP – Smoky Slate print – TWO pieces 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4, stamp peony in Petal Pink, mask, the stamp leaves in Soft Seafoam, stamp greeting in Basic Grey, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Opal Rounds to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Who doesn’t love to get some HAPPY mail? The Pretty Perennials stamp set has plenty of happy wishes, greetings and flowers that are perfect for all occasions! For our EXPANDED Pretty Perennials Fun Folds Collection, we’ve combined the bundle with some easy, yet FUN, card folds to make extra special cards! We’ve used the Pretty Perennials Stamp Set and Perennials Dies to create SIX fun-fold card tutorials and paired them with the black & white True Love Designer Paper for an extra WOW! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Peony Garden DSP|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Petal Pink, Soft Seafoam|
|Other:||Opal Rounds, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!