Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
I wanted to do something a little different with these colors and decided to have fun with my Pierced Blooms Dies…
Here’s the details…
- Night of Navy – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Dandy Garden DSP – dandelion Bumblebee print – 3 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp greeting using Night of Navy, add to card front
- Gold Hoop – add to card front
- Bumblebee, Night of Navy, Whisper White – cut out various flower pieces
- Old Olive – cut out various leave pieces
- Layer everything together and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Lady Bug Trinkets to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Who doesn’t love to get some HAPPY mail? The Pretty Perennials stamp set has plenty of happy wishes, greetings and flowers that are perfect for all occasions! For our EXPANDED Pretty Perennials Fun Folds Collection, we’ve combined the bundle with some easy, yet FUN, card folds to make extra special cards! We’ve used the Pretty Perennials Stamp Set and Perennials Dies to create SIX fun-fold card tutorials and paired them with the black & white True Love Designer Paper for an extra WOW! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Bumblebee, Old Olive, Dandy Garden DSP|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Pierced Blooms Dies, Gold Hoops, Lady Bug Trinkets, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!