It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a cool pillow…
Doesn’t this just feel like spring?
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Bricks and Mortar folder, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Petal Pink, Bermuda Bay – cut out various size flowers from the Dandy Wished dies, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Real Red, cut out using Layering Circle Die, layer onto matching Bermuda Bay Scallop Circle, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Opal Rounds to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Who doesn’t love to get some HAPPY mail? The Pretty Perennials stamp set has plenty of happy wishes, greetings and flowers that are perfect for all occasions! For our EXPANDED Pretty Perennials Fun Folds Collection, we’ve combined the bundle with some easy, yet FUN, card folds to make extra special cards! We’ve used the Pretty Perennials Stamp Set and Perennials Dies to create SIX fun-fold card tutorials and paired them with the black & white True Love Designer Paper for an extra WOW! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Bermuda Bay|
|Other:||Dandy Wishes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, Opal Round, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!