And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make an Easter Card.
I decided that the Arrange a Wreath would be perfect for this. Here’s the details…
- Calypso Coral – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 folded
- Subtles DSP Paper Pack – Calypso Coral Woodgrain print – 2 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5 – stamp wreath in Granny Apple Green and greeting in Highland Heather, add to card front
- Granny Apply Green – cut out wreath and add to card front
- Melon Mambo – cut out small leaf wreath, cut into pieces and add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp eggs in Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, cut out and add to card front
- Highland Heather – cut out bow pieces, layer and add to card front
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Who doesn’t love to get some HAPPY mail? The Pretty Perennials stamp set has plenty of happy wishes, greetings and flowers that are perfect for all occasions! For our EXPANDED Pretty Perennials Fun Folds Collection, we’ve combined the bundle with some easy, yet FUN, card folds to make extra special cards! We’ve used the Pretty Perennials Stamp Set and Perennials Dies to create SIX fun-fold card tutorials and paired them with the black & white True Love Designer Paper for an extra WOW! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Arrange a Wreath|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Highland Heather, Subtles DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Wreath Builder Dies, Basic Rhinestones|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!