It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its an adorable cookie…
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Regals DSP Paper Pack – Real Red dotted – 2 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Soft Seafoam – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add Stitched Whimsy Die, stamp image twice using Garden Green, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp strawberry, leaves, stem 2 times each and flower 3 times using Memento Black, color using Blends, punch out, layer and add to card front using dimentsionals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting in Real Red, cut out around it, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Red Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
How cute are these little chicks that are SO trendy in the farmhouse decorating right now? We love that Stampin’ Up! added dies to the Hey Chick stamp set and then created a brand new bundle that coordinates! Double the FUN! You’ll love all the “punny” cards you can make for your family and friends! We’ve used BOTH Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles in this expanded Collection. You’ll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards, and two treat boxes! Find more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Soft Seafoam, Regals DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Garden Green, Real Red, BLENDS: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, So Saffron|
|Other:||Strawberry Builder Punch, Stitched Whimsy Dies, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!