And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to do punch/die art – using punches or dies for something other than what it was intended. GRRR…this is is truly a challenge for me!
I LOVE the Many Hearts Dies and decided to use those dies to make a bunny…
Here’s the pieces I used…the Many Hearts dies, 1/4 hole punch, 1/2″ circle punch (retired), Daisy Punch:
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Subtles DSP Paper Pack – Petal Pink dotted print – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out scallop heart, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp swirly heart in Flirty Flamingo, cutout, add to card front
- Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, cut out all the piece shown above, sponge with matching ink and put together into a bunny and add to card front using dimensionals
- Pool Party – 5/8 x 3 – stamp greeting in using Memento Black, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
How cute are these little chicks that are SO trendy in the farmhouse decorating right now? We love that Stampin’ Up! added dies to the Hey Chick stamp set and then created a brand new bundle that coordinates! Double the FUN! You’ll love all the “punny” cards you can make for your family and friends! We’ve used BOTH Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles in this expanded Collection. You’ll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards, and two treat boxes! Find more details HERE!
|Set(s):||So Many Hearts|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Subtles DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink|
|Other:||Many Hearts dies, Daisy Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch (retired), 1/4 hole punch|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!