It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its cool ice cream and popsicle cookies…
Aren’t those just so yummy looking?
Here’s the details…
- Melon Mambo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, layer onto Gorgeous Grape – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Stamp the random dots in Melon Mambo and Gorgeous Grape
- Brights DSP (Bermuda, Grape, Melon) – cut out a piece each 7/8 x 3 1/2, add to card front on angles
- Whisper White – stamp three ice creams (Grape, Berumda, Melon), add sprinkles on the grape one using Early Espresso, punch out, cone – Cinnamon Cider and Early Espresso, punch out, layer and add to card front using dimesnioals
- Whisper White – stamp popscicle in Melon for the top part and Bermuda/Grade for the bottom, add lines in Early Espresso, cut out, stamp popscicle stick in Cinnamon Cider and Early Espresso, cut out, add behind popscicle and ad to card front using dimensioals
- Bermuda Bay – stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut out and add to card front
- Add some Basic Rhinestone to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
How cute are these little chicks that are SO trendy in the farmhouse decorating right now? We love that Stampin’ Up! added dies to the Hey Chick stamp set and then created a brand new bundle that coordinates! Double the FUN! You’ll love all the “punny” cards you can make for your family and friends! We’ve used BOTH Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles in this expanded Collection. You’ll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards, and two treat boxes! Find more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Sweet Ice Cream|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Cinnamon Cider|
|Other:||Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, White Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!