And it’s Saturday again! Happy March everyone! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Top O’ the Morning – St Patrick Day cards.
Okay…I had to do a major punt on this…as I have NOTHING that is St. Patrick’s Day. So I did a little punch art leprechaun! Here’s the details…
- Soft Seafoam – 4 1/4 x 1 folded
- Soft Seafoam – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Dainty Diamonds embossing folder and add to card front
- Regals DSP (Garden Green Texture) – 1 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Gold Foil – 1 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 5/8 x 2 5/8, add some of the Stitched Whimsy Dies, layer onto Calypso Coral 2 3/4 x 2 3/4, add to card front
- To make leprechaun
- Story Label Punch – Garden Green, 1/2 for the hate and the other half for the body
- Basic Black – Classic Label punch – fold over bottom of Story label to form the band
- Gold Foil – 1/2 x 1/2, add to hat
- Double Oval punch – Garden Green – the plain one for the rim of the hat
- Petal Pink – 1/2″ circle (retired), add behind rim of hat
- Strawberry Builder – Terracotta Tile punch out 6 strawberries, layer to form the beard and add behind hat
- Add leprechaun to card front using dimensionals
- Soft Seafoam – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using Classic Label Punch, add to card front
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You’ll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Itty Bitty Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Seafoam, Garden Green, Terracotta Tile, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Basic Black, Regals DSP Paper Pack, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Stitched Whimsy Dies, Story Label Punch, Strawberry Builder Label Punch, Classic Label Punch, Double Oval Punch, Gilded Gems, Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!