Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I decided to have some fun with the Playing with Patterns DSP…
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Playing with Patterns DSP – 4 prints – 1 1/4 x 3 1/4 each, add to card front
- Whisper White – 1 1/2 x 3 – stamp happy in Crushed Curry, add to card front using dimensionals
- Night of Navy – 1/4 x 3 1/4, add to card fornt
- Crushed Curry – stamp greeting in Night of Navy, punch out with the Classic Label Punch, add to card front
- Add some Crushed Curry Playing with Patterns Resin Dots to finish off
What a fun card!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You’ll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Playing with Patterns DSP|
|Ink:||Crushed Curry, Night of Navy|
|Other:||Classic Label Punch, Playing with Patterns Resin Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!