It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its an awesome dragonfly print…
I so LOVE dragonflies! (Bet you would NEVER guess that!)
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Subtles DSP (Balmy Blue woodgrain print) – 3 x 5 1/4, add two pieces of Just Jade ribbon around piece then add to card front from
- Night of Navy – cut out the ornate layers frame, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 2 1/8 x 3 1/2, stamp flower image in Memento Black, color using Balmy Blue and Just Jade Blends, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp dragonfly in Memento Black, color with Balmy Blue Blends, punch out, add Wink of Stella to the wings, add to card front
- Just Jade – stamp greeting in Memento Black, punch out with the Classic label punch, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You’ll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Dragonfly Garden, Sweet Strawberry (greeting)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Just Jade, Subtles DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Balmy Blue, Just Jade|
|Other:||Dragonfly Punch, Ornate Frames Dies, Classic Label Punch, Wink of Stella, Just Jade Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!