And it’s Saturday again and the end of February – WOW, that just flew by! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a Masculine card. I didn’t get any of the masculine sets in the mini but I think this works…
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11, colded
- Pear Pizzazz – 1 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- In Good Taste DSP (dark wood print) – 3 x 4 3/4, cut off two diagonal edges as shown, add to card front
- Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Soft Seafoam – cut out the dandy lion, add to card front
- Soft Seafoam – 3/4 x 2 1/2, cut one end on the diagonal, add to card front
- Pear Pizzazz – 3/4 x 2 1/2, cut one end on the diagonal, add to card front
- Soft Suede – 1/4 x 3 3/4, cut ends on the diagonal, add to card front
- Whisper White 3/4 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting in Early Espresso, add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You’ll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Approaching Perfect (SAB)|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Soft Seafoam, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, In Good Taste DSP|
|Other:||Dandy Wishes Dies, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!