Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
I these color worked nicely with the Simply Succulents set…
Here’s the details…
- Seaside Spray – 4 1/4 x 11, folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, cut out layering oval a little high and off to the right
- Whisper White – cut out the detailed succulent die from the Potted Succulents Die set, add behind the oval then add panel to card front
- Whisper White – stamp large succulent cluster and pot in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Highland Heather – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out with stitched label, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Pastel Pearls to finish off
Don’t you just LOVE that detailed die!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You’ll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Highland Heather|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Just Jade, Highland Heather, Seaside Spray|
|Other:||Potted Succulent Dies, Layering Oval Dies, Pastel Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!