It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week we have pretty clay pieces…
LOVE all that inspiration!
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Smoky Slate -3 3/4 x 4, run through the Painted Texture Embossing Folder, add two pieces of the Misty Moonlight Ribbon, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out two of the long stem leaves and 3 of different sizes stitched shape leaves and small circle center
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 2 3/4, add the Stitched Whimsy Die to panel, stamp greeting in Misty Moonlight, add the two long stem leaves behind panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Misty Moonlight – cut out small center
- Petal pink – cut out two layers of flower and add together, add Misty Moonlight center
- Misty Moonlight – cut out two layers of flower and add together add white center
- Add leaves behind flowers and add to cared front
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and “punny” greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You’ll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Misty Moonlight, Petal Pink|
|Other:||Pierced Blooms Dies, Stitched with Whimsy Dies, Painted Textures Embossing Folder, Misty Moonlight Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!