And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a card for a kid!
The Snailed It set and matching DSP were just PERFECT for this theme! Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add the Stitched Whimsy Die, layer onto Real Red – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Snail Mail DSP – cut out two of the envelopes – I wanted the pink on the outside and the blue background snails on the inside so I layered the flap before putting together, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – stamp image in Memento Black, cut out, add to card front, Real Red, stamp just the envelop, cut out and add to image
- Whisper White – stamp the larger snail in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out (no presents) and add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut out the mustached snail and the smaller snail from the DSP, add to card front
- Add some Resin Hearts to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and “punny” greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You’ll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Real Red, Snail Mail DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Bermuda Bay|
|Other:||Snail Dies, Stitched Whimsy Dies, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!