Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
What a perfect sketch for using the Berry Blessings SAB bundle…
Here’s the details…
- Granny Apple Green – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Berry Delightful DSP – TWO different designs – 2 5/8 x 2 5/8, cut each on a diagonal, then add to the Whisper White square
- Rich Razzleberry – 3 7/8 x 3 7/8, add behind the DSP panel, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out circle using Layering Circle Dies, cut out matching scallop circle in Rich Razzleberry, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White -stamp berry and leaves outlines in Memento Black, solid berries in Rich Razzleberry and solid leaves/stems in Granny Apple Green, cut everything out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Rich Razzleberry – 1/8 x 1 7/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Granny Apply Green – stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut out around words, add to card front
Oh…such happy colors!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and “punny” greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You’ll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Berry Blessing (SAB)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Rich Razzleberry, Berry Delightful DSP (SAB)|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Granny Apple Green, Rich Razzleberry|
|Other:||Layering Circle Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!