And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite new DSP – oh…there are so may nice ones that this was TOUGH! But I think my all time favorite it Hydrangea Hill – LOVE those colors!
Here’s the details…
- Seaside Spray – 4 1/4 x 11
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Hydrangea Hill DSP – TWO multi-color print pieces 1 x 3 3/4, on purple print piece – 1 1/2 x 3 3/4, layer and add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out a much of the Lacy Petal die piece (that is 12 of the smaller individual ones in the back), layer everything together, add some of the Seaside Spray Metallic ribbon behind it and add to card front
- Pear Pizzazz – stamp just the top line of this greeting in Memento Black, cut out around it, add to card front
- Add some Pastel Pearl to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
The Hydrangea Hill Suite is absolutely delightful and we chose it to be our next featured Collection from the Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog! Not only are the colors AMAZING but with the Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set and Hydrangea Dies there are so many different ways to make your hydrangeas beautiful! We’ve created SIX projects, including FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small 3D décor item, and a darling favor box you will love! See more details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Pear Pizzazz, Hydrangea Hill DSP|
|Other:||Lacy Petals Dies, Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon, Pastel Pearls, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!