It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its adorable snail lollipops…
Aren’t these FUN! Of course I HAD to use the Snailed It set…LOVE this set!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Daffodil Delight – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp the circle (that is from the inside of the word bubble – hope you didn’t throw it away!) in Daffodil Delight, add to cad front
- Snail Mail DSP – cut out circles from three different prints using Layering Circle Dies, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp snail (without the envelope on top) 3 times in Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pool Party – stamp word bubble and greeting in Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Matte Black Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The Hydrangea Hill Suite is absolutely delightful and we chose it to be our next featured Collection from the Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog! Not only are the colors AMAZING but with the Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set and Hydrangea Dies there are so many different ways to make your hydrangeas beautiful! We’ve created SIX projects, including FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small 3D décor item, and a darling favor box you will love! See more details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Snail Mail DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Bermuda Bay (Lt), Pool Party (Dk)|
|Other:||Snail Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Matte Black Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!