And it’s Saturday again but it’s the first one in February – WOO HOO!!!!! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a Valentine Favor. I thought this turned out cute
Here’s the details…
- Start with 1 1/4 x 11 strip of DSP, fold in half, bend end inward and adhere the ends together to form the heart
- To make the little box Petal Pink, 2 3/4 x 2 7/8, score at 3/4 along all sides, cut as below and make little box
- Add box to inside heart
- Put two nuggets back to back and wrap with piece of Fine Art Floral DSP 1 x 4 1/4, put inside box
- Whisper White – stamp flower and leaves in Memento Black, color with Blends cut out, stamp Love in Versamark and gold emboss, add to flowers
- Flirty Flamingo, cut out small heart (add dotted edge), add heart to box then the flowers/love
- Tie bow in Fine Art Ribbon, add to top of heart
And now for our latest collection…
The Hydrangea Hill Suite is absolutely delightful and we chose it to be our next featured Collection from the Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog! Not only are the colors AMAZING but with the Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set and Hydrangea Dies there are so many different ways to make your hydrangeas beautiful! We’ve created SIX projects, including FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small 3D décor item, and a darling favor box you will love! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Forever & Always|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Flirty Flaming, Fine Art Floral DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark, BLENDS: Petal Pink, Old Olive|
|Other:||So Many Hearts Dies, Fine Art Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder, Tear and Tape|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!