Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I LOVE this sketch…
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Flower & Field DSP (Bumblebee dotted) – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4, add strips of Flirty Flamingo (1/2 x 4 1/4) to top and bottom, add to card front
- Flower & Field DSP (flower print) – FOUR 1 5/8 x 2 1/8, add to card front
- Whisper white – cut out two sizes for flowers to create 4 flowers, layer, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – cut out 4 small centers, add to centers of flowers
- Flirty Flamingo – stamp greeting in Memento Black, punch out with Classic Label Punch, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t you just LOVE it!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
The Hydrangea Hill Suite is absolutely delightful and we chose it to be our next featured Collection from the Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog! Not only are the colors AMAZING but with the Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set and Hydrangea Dies there are so many different ways to make your hydrangeas beautiful! We’ve created SIX projects, including FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small 3D décor item, and a darling favor box you will love! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Lots of Heart|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Flirty Flamingo, Flower & Field DSP (SAB)|
|Other:||Pierced Blooms Dies, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!