It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its and awesome Valentine wreath…
I just had to use the Lots of Heart set…
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer onto Basic Black – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out scallop heart, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp checked heart, cut out, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – cut out line of swirly hearts, add to card front
- Real Red – stamp small dotted heart in Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut out using Classic Label Punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add two small Matte Black Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn’t just for Valentine’s Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day…birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We’ve made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Lots of Heart|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Crumb Cake|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red|
|Other:||Many Hearts Dies, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!