Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…it is black, white and a color of your choice
I decided that yellow would be perfect…
This is really a pretty easy card and just love the black, white, yellow look
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- True Love DSP (black/white diamond print) – 2 1/2 x 5, add two piece of the Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, then add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – 2 3/4 x 2 3/4, add ‘stitching’ using the Stitched with Whimsy Die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp flower in Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a couple of Matte Black Dots to finish off
Oh so happy!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn’t just for Valentine’s Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day…birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We’ve made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, True Love DSP|
|Other:||Floral Gallery Dies, Stitched with Whimsy Dies, Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Matte Black Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!