It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its an awesome wall print…
I knew exactly what I would be using for this…
I think this would make a great masculine birthday card…don’t you? Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Seaside Spray – 3 3/4 x 5, sponge using Crumb Cake, add to card front
- In Good Taste DSP (dark brown wood grain print) – 1/2 x 5, add to card front
- Seaside Spray – 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – cut out the Dandy Wishes dies – layer, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – 3/4 x 2 7/8, stamp greeting using Soft Suede, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts…oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we’ve made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You’ll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Approaching Perfection (SAB)|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Seaside Spray, In Good Taste DSP|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Soft Suede|
|Other:||Dandy Wishes Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!