Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I thought the delightful new hydrangea set would look so nice with this…
Here’s the details…
- Seaside Spray – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Seaside Spray – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder
- Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Acetate (purple) – 2 1/2 x 4, layer a piece of Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 4 behind it, add to card fornt
- Wrap piece of Misty Moonlight Ribbon around the layer, add layer to card front
- Hydrangea Hill DSP (blue purple print) – cut out the flower with pop up petals die
- Whisper White – stamp leaves/stem in Memento Black, stamp solid in Pear Pizzazz, use sponge dauber to add some Old Olive accents, cut out, add behind the bloom, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3/4 x 3, stamp greeting using Misty Moonlight, add to card front
- Add a couple of the blue Pastel Pearls to finish off
LOVE these colors…so me!!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts…oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we’ve made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You’ll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Hydrangea Hill DSP, Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Acetate|
|Ink:||Misty Moonlight, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive|
|Other:||Hydrangea Dies, Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Misty Moonlight Ribbon, Pastel Pearls|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!