It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its pretty seashell cookies…
How PERFECT for the new Friends are Like Seashell set!
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 fikded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, mask the bottom on an angle, stamp smallest smudge in Sahara Sand, medium one in Seaside Spray and largest in Blushing Bride, add to card front, stamp outline images in Misty Moonlight
- Sahara Sand – 1/4 x 4, add to card front, trim edges
- Sand and Sea DSP (blue print) – stamp largest seashell in Misty Moonlight, cut out, fold some of the Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon behind it, add to card front using dimensionals
- Sahara Sand – stamp greeting using Misty Moonlight, cut out using Layering Circle die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Opal Rounds to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts…oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we’ve made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You’ll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Friends are Like Seashells|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Sand and Sea DSP|
|Ink:||Misty Moonlight, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, Blushing Bride|
|Other:||Layering Circles Dies, Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon, Opal Rounds, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!