And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is “Pile It On” using lots of layers, embellishments, etc. This one can be tough one for me but it turned out cool…
So what makes this ‘pile it on’ for me? There are 21 flower pieces, 7 colors, DSP, embossing folder, punch and resin dots
Here’s the details…
- Melon Mambo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Brights DSP (Mango Melody dots pattern) 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 /12 x 5 1/2, run through the Greener Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Granny Apple Green – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana – cut out approximately 1 million little pieces, layer everything and add to card front
- Coastal Cabana – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out using Classic Label punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add small Coastal Cabana Playing with Patterns Resin dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we’ve made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Lots of Heart|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana|
|Other:||Pierced Blooms Dies, Greenery Embossing Folder, Playing with Patterns Resin Dots, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!