Happy Thursday and a Happy New Year! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I got the Flowering Cactus medley and thought all the fun things would be perfect for this sketch…
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Mint Macaron – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Tasteful Textures Embossing folder, add to card front
- Cactus Medley DSP – striped print 3 x 3 1/4, add Calypso Coral pieces 1/2 x 2 1/2 to the top and bottom, add to card front using dimensionals
- Calypso Coral – TWO pieces 1/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp cactus in Pear Pizzazz using a dauber to add Old Olive to stamp before stamping, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Mint Macaron – 1/2 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a large and small Coral flower to cactus to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we’ve made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Flower Cactus Medley|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, Flower Cactus DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive|
|Other:||Flowering Cactus felt flowers, Flowering Cactus Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!