It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its adorable heart cookies…
Aren’t those just so yummy looking?
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White3 1/4 x 5, run through the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, layer strip of Balmy Blue dotted DSP (Subtle collection) – 3/4 x 4 1/2 to top and bottom of panel, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – cut out heart outline, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp checked heart in Balmy Blue, cut out, add to car dront
- Granny Apple Green – 5/8 x 2 1/2, cut out x and o die to make tag, add to card front using dimensionals
- Daffodil Delight – stamp greeting in Memento Black, punch out using Classic Label punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp bunch of flowers in Memento Black, color using markers, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Next up for us to feature is the LOTS OF HEART Stamp Set and MANY HEARTS Dies! Even with all the hearts, this bundle is more than just a Valentine set! For this Lots of Heart Collection, we’ve made FOUR cards and TWO small favors, perfect to give someone you love or as a little thank you! We’ve paired this bundle with the cute and colorful Snail Mail Designer Paper and accessories. See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Lots of Heart|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apply Green, Subtles DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Balmy Blue, Markers: Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Many Hearts Dies, Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!