Happy last day of March 2020! Now granted we start a new March (2021) tomorrow but there is now hope that someday March will end. Here’s to eventually a much better new year! And now for our last inspiration of 2020…it’s color inspiration time…
These color were perfect for the new Art Gallery set…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Painted Texture Embossing Folder, wrap three pieces of Snowflake Splendor Ribbon around it, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp flower in Balmy Blue and Highland Heather (stamp off for the bottom layer and full strength for the top layer), stamp stem/leaves in Night of Navy, cut everything out, layer and add to card front
- Highland Heather – stamp greeting using Night of Navy, cut out with die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Blue Adhesive Backed Gems to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Next up for us to feature from the new Stampin’ Up! January – June Mini Catalog is the LOTS OF HEART Stamp Set and MANY HEARTS Dies! Even with all the hearts, this bundle is more than just a Valentine set! The dies in this set are gorgeous…and who doesn’t love some gingham hearts? For this Lots of Heart Collection, we’ve made FOUR cards and TWO small favors, perfect to give someone you love or as a little thank you! We’ve paired this bundle with the cute and colorful Snail Mail Designer Paper and accessories. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Highland Heather|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather|
|Other:||Floral Gallery Dies, Painted Texture Embossing Folder, Blue Adhesive Backed Gems, Snowflake Splendor Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!