It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a beautiful display…
I couldn’t wait to use some of the great new papers in from the January through June Mini…
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Blushing Bride – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Bricks and Mortar Embossing Folder, lightly rub Blushing Bride ink over front, add to card front
- Pearlescent Paper – punch one 2″ circle and two 1 1/2″ circle
- Champagne Foil – cut out 1 each of detailed snowflakes, add to circles
- Love You Always Specialty DSP – punch out 1 large and 2 small balloons, add white twine behind each balloon and add balloons to circles using dimensionals
- Add circles to card front, the small one on the left using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 5/8 x 2, stamp greeting using Basic Grey, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Next up for us to feature from the new Stampin’ Up! January – June Mini Catalog is the LOTS OF HEART Stamp Set and MANY HEARTS Dies! Even with all the hearts, this bundle is more than just a Valentine set! The dies in this set are gorgeous…and who doesn’t love some gingham hearts? For this Lots of Heart Collection, we’ve made FOUR cards and TWO small favors, perfect to give someone you love or as a little thank you! We’ve paired this bundle with the cute and colorful Snail Mail Designer Paper and accessories. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Pearlescent, Love You Always Specialty DSP, Champagne Foil|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Blushing Bride|
|Other:||So Many Snowflakes Dies, Balloon Bouquet Punch, 2″ Circle Punch, 1 1/2″ Circle Punch, Baker’s Twine, Bricks and Mortar Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!