And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite Christmas set. We are going to be taking next week so our wonderful team can relax and enjoy the holidays!
Well I sort of couldn’t do one…I LOVE the jingle bell dies (hmmm…those are dies so I guess maybe they don’t count) and I love how wonderfully the bow set works with it…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layer onto Gorgeous Grape – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Bell – cut out largest bell from Silver Foil, cut out holly and and 3 sprigs from Balmy Blue glitter and holly dots, line on bell and 2 sprigs from Gorgeous Grape, layer everything together and add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp bow in Memento Black, color using Highland Heather and Balmy Blue Blends, punch out and add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Gorgeous Grape
And now for our latest collection…
We love the watercolor two-step floral images and wonderful selection of greetings the Art Gallery Bundle contains! For this Art Gallery Collection, we’ve made THREE cards (one a special fun fold), and an awesome 3D project that is quick to pull together for a class or gift! We’ve paired this bundle with the Fine Art Floral Designer Paper and accessories. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Gorgeous Grape, Silver Foil, Balmy Blue Glitter|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Gorgeous Grape, BLENDS: Highland Heather, Balmy Blue|
|Other:||Sounds of the Seasons Dies|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!