Happy Thursday! It’s hard to believe that Christmas is almost here! WOW!!! We are taking next week off so our wonderful design team can have time to celebrate! So for our Merry Christmas for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Design team…here’s a great sketch inspiration…
I thought this would make a great snowflake card…
Here’s the details…
- Purple Posy – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Purple Posy – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Dainty Diamond embossing folder, add to card front
- Balmy Blue Glitter paper – cut out 1 large and 3 small detailed snowflakes, add the large on in the upper right
- Shimmery White – 3 1/4 x 3 1/2, cut out large detail flower, add piece of Snowflake Spendor dsp behind it using dimensionals, add to card front, add small snowflake behind it on the left side and another in the upper right and lower left
- Balmy Blue- 1/2 x 2 1/2 – stamp greeting using Night of Navy, add to card front
- Add some Purple Posy Playing with Patterns Resign Dots to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We love the watercolor two-step floral images and wonderful selection of greetings the Art Gallery Bundle contains! For this Art Gallery Collection, we’ve made THREE cards (one a special fun fold), and an awesome 3D project that is quick to pull together for a class or gift! We’ve paired this bundle with the Fine Art Floral Designer Paper and accessories. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Purple Posy, Balmy Blue, Shimmery White, Snowflake Splendor DSP, Balmy Blue Glitter|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||So Many Snowflakes Dies, Playful Patterns Resin Dots, Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!