It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a beautiful poinsettia cake…
Oh how pretty…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Plush Poinsettia Vellum – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Gold Foil – TWO 1/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Shimmery White – cut out/emboss the three larges petals, layer using dimensionals
- Shaded Spruce – cut out/emboss TWO each of large and small holly, add behind poinsettia
- Real Red – cut out TWO of the sprig, add behind poinsettia
- Gold Foil – cut out flower center, add to flower, add flower to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting in Real Red, cut out around greeting, add to card front
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
This 2020 Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas with corresponding favorite recipes you can quickly make up and give away to your favorite mailman, UPS driver, or friends and neighbors! We’ve used a variety of Aug-Dec Mini Catalog stamp sets, punches and dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own! See more details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Plush Poinsettia, Shimmery White, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Poinsettia Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!